Overseas

  • Pic
  • Pic
  • Pic

Liang Jing Ming Ju - Sequoia Mansion

  • Location
    Beijing
  • Tenure
    Residential: 70 years from 15 Jan 2003
    Commercial: 40 years from 15 Jan 2003
  • Approximate/ Estimated Net saleable area (sq m)
    39,420
  • Number of Residential Units*
    373
  • Number of Shop Units*
    53
  • Launch Date
    Jan 2014
  • Group's Stake
    45.00%
  • Target Completion Date
    May 2015

* Estimated Figures

  • Pic

Tianjin Commercial Construction Development

A 36-storey Retail and Office Complex located at heart of business district of Tianjin, PRC

KSH has a 69.0% equity interest in the property developer and manager of Tianxing Riverfront Square

The remaining equity interest is held by Tianjin Commercial Construction Development Co., Ltd

Approximately about 44% of the offices have been sold. The remaining 56% of the offices and the shopping podium have been leased out with an average occupancy of more than 90%

  • Address
    No. 81, Shi Yi Jing Road, Hedong District, Tianjin, 300171
  • Property Developer
    Tianjin TianXing Real Estate Development Co., Ltd
  • Property Manager
    Tianjin TianXing Property Management Co., Ltd
  • Total Lettable Floor Area
    37,033 sqm
  • Tenure
    Approximately 50 years from 29 Nov1993
  • Latest Valuation
    S$104.1 million*

* Based on the valuation performed by DTZ Debenham Tie Leung Property Advisory (Tianjin) Co Ltd carried out in March 2014

  • Pic

Hammersmith Project
Glenthorne Road, London, UK

  • Project Type
    Executive Apart-otel in Central London
  • Address
    28-34 Glenthorne Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 0LS
  • Pic

188 Wickham Street
Brisbane, Australia

  • Project Type
    Residential project
  • Address
    188 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Australia